WARNING: This file can only be used in Foundry Virtual Tabletop Software.
There are few time periods that have produced more heroes than Ancient Greece. These heroes went on amazing adventures.
- Achilles and Odysseus in the battle of Troy and the Trojan Horse.
- Odysseus on his great Odyssey meeting with Cyclopses, Wtiches, and Sirens.
- Theseus of Minos that slayed the Minotaur in the maze.
- Jason and the Argonauts, searching for the Golden Fleece.
- Perseus that killed the gorgon, Medusa.
- The fierce tribe of warrior women named the Amazons.
These stories have been great inspiration for roleplaying game adventures.
Playing a game in a Ancient Greek themed period, brings a very interesting feeling to your tabletop rpg. The kingsdoms are small, and the world is mostly untamed and uncivilized. Traveling is dangerous, and only done by adventurers that most people deem crazy. Myths and stories are spread from mouth to mouth, and the interacting with Gods and Goddesses is an every day affair. All of this set in a Mediterranean climate with warm summers and mild winters.
Tokens included are:
- Amazon - Helmet on/off, Shield type, Spear/Sword, Plate/Linnen Armor versions
- Archer - Male/Female, Helmet on/off versions
- Bard - Male/Female, Flute/Harp versions
- Rogue - Dagger/Sword versions
- Priestess - Quarterstaff/Wizard Staff versions
- Hoplite - Helmet on/off, Shield type, Spear/Sword, Plate/Linnen Armor versions
- Slinger - Shield on/off versions
Basic instructions can be found in the textfile that is included in the download. But if you want more help, you can read the Foundry VTT - Installing the Compendium Pack guide.